Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yoshiwara is Burning

Just finished watching Yoshiwara arc. OMG KAMUIII. Hino Satoshi's voice is just hnnnnnng. (´Д`*)))ハァハァ And Tsukuyo is cool. I know there're some fans out there who don't like her because she likes Gintoki or something (just a personal inference based on their comments so I could be wrong) but I just don't see anything about her that is hate-able. At the moment.

On a side note, I wonder when will Takasugi appear again. I think he's an amazing antagonist. He seldom appears but when he does, major shit happens.

Speaking of Gintama, I actually bought the 3Z light novels. All five of them. I'm crazy I know. I'm also considering buying the DVDs. Yes, this is how much I love this anime.

Add: To be honest, I cannot bring myself to believe that Gintoki actually beat Housen. How can he still be alive after all the hits??? But well, I guess that's anime for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment