Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Milestone

Haven't been playing a lot of otome games lately, except for Starry Sky ~in Spring~ Portable (pillow fight scene ftw). Instead, I'm spending most of my time reading Gintama fanfiction.

I want to continue with Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari but whenever I see Fujita and his pale old face (GOMENASAI FUJITA FANS m(_ _)m) it's like zzz and I don't feel like playing anymore. XD Not even Majima can motivate me to get Fujita's route over and done with. Ha.

Then there are times when I feel like playing a new otome game but seeing so many half-played games installed on my bloated laptop holds me back. Meh.

Yesterday (or rather, this morning...at 1am), I decided to watch Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. ONLY BECAUSE I SAW THIS (while searching for anime with Tachibana Shinnosuke in it) AND CRACKED UP LIKE CRAZY:



Kondou Takashi ftw. ♥

Then I watched this, this and this, and decided OKAY I'M SO WATCHING THIS EVEN THOUGH IT'S SHOUNEN-AI. I WILL PUT UP WITH ALL THE GUYXGUY STUFF FOR ALL THE LOL ABOUT A BUNCH OF GUYS WORKING IN A SHOUJO MANGA DEPARTMENT. :Dv (Plus it has a great seiyuu cast.)

Is this the beginning of my stepping onto a path of no return? Only time will tell. /lame

No comments:

Post a Comment