Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crazy★Rabbits ~Wakaresaseya no Usagiri Jimusho~ / Mission 3

Mission 3...brings the spotlight back to Unoya. This time it's to break up a relationship between a young guy and a cougar. The iraisha is a 30+++ year-old OL who has a 20+++ year-old boyfriend who apparently likes older women. The older the better. Gee it must suck to lose a younger boyfriend to an older woman. Although I guess it's partly because the cougar is rich and powerful??? Yeah.

Naturally Unoya was not too thrilled about this. Apparently the iraisha is one of their regular clients and every time she comes, it's always because her little boyfriend is cheating on her with some old woman. So when she stepped in, Unoya was all "Oh no I think I'm getting sick. Let me just retire now." hahaha sucks to be him. (^○^) アハハ

Takumi then showed his good buddy support by wishing him good luck lol. To which Unoya grumbled and asked why Takumi never tries to help out with the charming and sweet-talking role. Takumi responded by saying that that's Unoya's specialty hahaha. (≧∇≦)/ ハハハ *raises sansei sign*

WARNING: SUPER MAJOR CONTENT AND CG SPOILERS AHEAD

Fast-forward, they started out by tailing the cougar and found out that she likes to visit host clubs (side note: I'd really like to visit one some day just to see how it's like) after work. Unoya then orders Aoi to go into the host club to keep tabs on the cougar, which she resisted until Kiriko came along and offered to accompany her. Inside, they found the cougar celebrating her birthday in advance with a huge bunch of hosts, ordering champagne and stuff.

But Aoi sucked so much at the job that Kiriko ended up doing much of the reporting after they got out of the host club. In fact, she got kind-of reprimanded by both Unoya and Kiriko for being useless even though it's been months. (While I do feel that Aoi gave up too easily without trying, I personally think she shouldn't be totally blamed for it. I mean hey I never see her getting any training whatsoever and she has NEVER been to a host club before. It's like she has to juggle between trying to observe the cougar while dealing with all the new sights and sounds from being in the host club for the first time so cut her some slack would you. (ー'`ーメ) ムカッ ... Unless between Mission 1, 2 and 3 there were more missions, then well...maybe she does suck. A little.)

So they found out that the cougar will be meeting the little boyfriend on her actual birthday and blah blah blah they somehow managed to infiltrate into this exclusive brand opening party for Unoya to make contact with the cougar. Aoi, being starstruck by some of the guests, bumped into this mysterious-looking guy (with an ugly scar on his face) who was given a cut-out image and thus means he'd be back laters.

After that Takumi came (dressed in a waiter outfit woo) to exchange a word with Unoya, and Aoi bumped into someone again. This "someone" turned out to be Karasuma, who is apparently a super-rich obocchama wow. When he found out that they were in the middle of a mission, he asked to join in (the fun) too, and in exchange, he'd introduce Unoya to the cougar because he sort-of got acquainted with her once before.


Immediately after the introduction, I started half-laughing and half-gagging watching Unoya and Karasuma (he's actually pretty good at it lol) flirt with the cougar. It's just...so funny but cringe-worthy at the same time. Certainly very entertaining though.


Meanwhile Aoi was again banished to the sideline watching Unoya charm the cougar zzz. Then Takumi appears to accidentally spill a drink on the cougar's expensive dress. Unoya then charmingly whisked her off into a private room where she started making advances on him ewww. And even more ewww was Unoya pretending he likes it. =/ AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GAVE A CG FOR THAT. (」゚ロ゚)」

God just kill me right now.

I mean ya, Unoya looks really cute and innocent and delicious in this CG but the image of the cougar lovingly touching his face is just...ugh. Not trying to discriminate against old women here (only cougars) but hey this is an otome game okay we want some romantic action between the heroine and the guy, and not watch the guy flirt with random cougars. Meh. (Or I guess they decided to make it a rule to create a signature CG for each mission. Well, fine by me but at least they could have also made another rule to include more CGs of the cute/romantic scenes between Aoi and the guy because there's just not enough of them boo.)

To my relief, Takumi entered the room just before the cougar devoured Unoya. And Unoya being the charming one he is bid his good-bye like a gentleman and left the cougar wanting for more. ... I don't know whether to be charmed by his manner or disgusted that he's directing it to the cougar. *forced smile*

Oh and by the way Aoi was listening to the whole conversation in the next room. I don't even know what she's suppose to do in this mission. ... Oh wait I know! She's here so that she can get kidnapped along with Karasuma by the mysterious-looking guy! (No, seriously.)

Once she got kidnapped, it occurred to me that this must be the prelude to the gang-raep scene I read about on the blogs and forums. Siiiiiigh. Not looking forward to going through that... I'd rather go through Inukai's raep route (which I think comes with a hot CG of Inukai). Seriously. It's one thing to have the main guy raep the heroine and another to have some RANDOM dude (who isn't even good-looking) do it. I mean I'm sure there are girls out there with a fetish for being taken by the guy they like forcefully (look at how nice I put it) and that's why the game makers put in such scenes to cater to them. BUT I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME IMAGINE WHO WOULD HAVE A FETISH FOR BEING TAKEN BY A RANDOM UGLY DUDE UGH. Unless they get turned on by having the guy they like watching them getting...*beep*-ed (<- can't bring herself to spell it out anymore)??? ┐( -"-)┌ さぁ...

Well so then Aoi and Karasuma got locked up in some place and then it was revealed that the mysterious-looking guy whose name is Tachibana once kidnapped Karasuma when the latter was young. He was then caught by Ginji (he used to be a police wow wow) who was apparently responsible for the ugly scar on his face. Well scar or no scar this guy gives me the creeps. It makes me gag to think that he's gonna raep Aoi in one of Karasuma's bad endings. |電柱|ヽ(_ _|||)))) オェェェ!! He makes Shiranui (who appears in Mission 4) look much much more desirable in comparison.


After that Aoi and Karasuma were left alone in the room, and then Aoi suddenly remembered that she had that secret communication gadget thingie that she was using earlier during the mission still attached to her...thigh...under her long dress...and...switched off. (-”-;)ぉぃ....... なんだそれ??? Then the game presents you with the option to either contact Unoya/Takumi via the gadget or to cut the rope with the knife that is strapped to her thigh also (why the heck is she carrying a knife during the mission for).


If you choose to call for help, Aoi will ask Karasuma to help her turn on the switch (since her hands are tied behind her back), and as a result get her thigh groped as Karasuma (who also has his hand tied behind him) tries to reach the switch (good job on this scenario Tiaramode -> no sarcasm intended fyi...really). They nearly got busted when the guy guarding outside woke up but Karasuma managed to cover it up by saying "Well not like there's much we can do in this situation so I'm having some fun with my girlfriend here you got a problem???" lol KINKY. After that, Aoi successfully contacts Unoya/Takumi/whoever-else-in-the-other-routes-I-don't-know-yet, and gets the both of them rescued. Thereafter they set up a trap and Tachibana gets pwned by Ginji once more. ギンジさん、かっこいい~~~ At the end, all the bad guys were beaten and nicely tied up as a present for the police lol.

The mission ended rather abruptly after that as Unoya rushes everyone i.e. Aoi and Takumi to crash the cougar's meeting with the little boyfriend as planned. なんだ~ So Mission 3 is just like Mission 2 i.e. not the focus of this arc. And I was actually quite interested in seeing how Unoya intends to dump the cougar too. But anyway, in the end, they managed to break up the relationship between the cougar and the little boyfriend. And then the OL sent a letter telling them that she's getting married to the boyfriend. Aoi was happy for her but the rest were like "Uhhh..." lol. Aoi was not impressed but it turns out that the guys were right about their uh-s because the next moment, the OL storms into the office and told them that her now-husband boyfriend has hooked up with her mum lolwut. *cues Unoya going NOOOOOO~~~* (≧∇≦)/ ハハハ

On the other hand, if you choose to get the knife (in some routes the choice is autonomous though), both of them will try to cut the ropes and escape. Karasuma knocks the guy outside unconscious and goes "Omg this is the first time I hit someone! /excited" Yeah whatever. ... Unfortunately they end up getting caught again (but not before Aoi managed to contact one of the Jimusho guys via the communication gadget). And then Tachibana finds out that Aoi is working for Ginji and decides that he'd take his revenge by raeping her zzz. (ーー:) I don't see the link here... But anyway, depending on which route you're on, Aoi will either be saved by the rest of the guys before anything happens or...you know. =/

Well I guess this mission has its own share of funny bits. I really don't like Tachibana though. I find it really really sickening to think that he's gonna raep Aoi in the bad ending. I actually saw one of the CGs on a Japanese otome game website and while it wasn't showing the act itself, it's enough to make me go "ugh". (;-з-)=゜。ブッ

Okay, one more mission to review before I move on to the guys. Can't wait. I initially wanted to just go straight to reviewing each guy's route but then there were just too many elements in the missions themselves that I wanted to comment on so I decided to do it this way. Probably for other otome games, I'll just go straight to reviewing each guy's routes after an overview.

Writing game reviews are harder than I thought (not that I ever thought it was easy). I find it quite difficult to summarise things since I'm someone who likes to cram in as much details as possible. That's why all my posts are so lengthy. ^^; Hopefully my skills will improve as I write more reviews and learn to focus on and talk about the more important things. Then when I look back on all these, I'll just puke at how terribly they're written hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment