Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shinsengumi Forever

Not the Hakuouki!Shinsengumi (yeah they are hot too I know) but...

© Aiki Ren

Dear god. The Gintama!Shinsengumi has never looked so good. (´Д`*)))ハァハァ Even Jimmy Zaki looks deliciously ikemen. I can just stare at this picture forever. ♥

Just for record, my Shinsengumi ranking: Hijikata Toushirou > Okita Sougo > Kondo Isao = Yamazaki Sagaru. I don't get why Sougo is ranked higher than Hijikata in the popularity poll. I mean I like him and his sadistic antics are teh lol but hey Hijikata is HOT. *fans self* Or did the Tosshi thing ruined his image or something??? I admit to clutching my head and going "wtf nooo" when I was watching the Rebellion arc. That was so kakkowarii. But still!!!

Edit 28/09: Found out that the illustration was done by a Gintama doujinka called Aiki Ren. Her works are brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment