Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Starry☆Sky ~After Whatever Season~

You think honeybee will port the After games to PSP? (´・ω・`)

Like after they release After Winter?

I really hope they do. I mean, HOW CAN THEY NOT AFTER PORTING THE MAIN GAMES TO PSP RIGHT. It's like an opportunity to make more moolah out of the franchise. I have the PC version of After Spring and After Summer with me but I'm putting playing them on hold, hoping that a PSP version will be released. (I'm assuming they will add new scenarios and CGs on the PSP version like they did with the main games.)

Good thing I have yet to play in Autumn and in Winter (ya I'm slow I know) so I can still afford to wait. Meanwhile imma just have just to avoid all After-related reviews, picspam, chatter and whatnot like the plague until...next Spring maybe?

Yes, I'm a very patient person. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment