Monday, February 7, 2011

Get the Game First

Just ordered Hiiro no Kakera Portable from Play Asia. First time buying from them. Hope everything goes well! ESPECIALLY THE PAYMENT PART. Please no credit card rejection. No double-charging. No shit of the similar kind. *prays hard* Oh yeah, and please don't tell me like one week later that the item is actually not in stock wtf. *prays harder*

I'd order from CD Japan since they've never screwed up on me before but they don't seem to have it in stock. Plus Play Asia has free shipping! Well, okay, Yes Asia has free shipping too but I've read horror stories of their haphazard packaging so...

And yeah, I'm getting the game first before I get the PSP because I don't think I can stand waiting for 2 weeks for the game to arrive while the console sits on my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment