Friday, February 18, 2011

Updates: New Layout, Moar Drama CDs, Otome Games

Self-centered rambles ahead hahaha.

New Layout

Welcome to version 2 of Love Sweet Parfait! Featuring the Spring guys from the Starry Sky series~~~ ♥ Initially I wanted to use another Sumire no Tsubomi CG (Kanade!) for the header but uh, I found this cute picture of the Spring guys in one of my folders and decided it's too cute to NOT use it.

By the way, not that anyone would care, but the background on the left side of the banner is pattern-ed from the right side (which is part of the original picture) as I had to accommodate the dimensions required. So if you're thinking that they look inconsistent, you're right haha. I apologise for my bad Photoshop skills. :P

Drama CDs

Due to an unexpected addiction to drama CDs, I haven't been playing otome games for a while now. Every night I'd happily jump into my bed and listen to the drama CDs under the covers. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD I TELL YOU. To just lie still and do nothing but let the beautiful voices attack your senses. Even better than otome games since you don't even have to move your fingers to click on the screen to progress and make decisions. Also, on weekends, I'd laze in my bed after waking up and continue listening from where I left off the previous night before getting out of the bed hurhurhur. Man this is awesome bad. XD

I think I'll probably do a review on the drama CDs as well...after I figure out which to review first. :P I just listened to an awesome title called Yandere Heaven two days ago and OMG SO HARD-CORE LOLOL. Reminds me of why I don't like yanderes (unless it's Starry Sky hahaha).

Otome Games

I'll be starting on a new game review soon. Look out for my first impression post. Like tomorrow. Maybe. :D

Also, remember I ordered Hiiro no Kakera on Play Asia? Well, apparently there's a DELAY in getting the stock from the supplier wtf. And they can't confirm when it'll be available. Siiigh. I understand that it was released in 2008 and thus quite an "old" game so maybe they need to dig into their warehouse to search for it. But if this is the case, I find it kind of deceiving for them to put "usually ships within 1 week" on the website. =/ Or maybe it's because of all the backlogged orders due to Chinese New Year weekend??? Will wait for one more week and decide what to do. Maybe I'll cancel my order and get it from HMV instead. But even HMV says they can't confirm if the stock will be available bah. WTF CAN'T AN OTAKU GET HER GAMES IN PEACE. ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Update: It's IN STOCK at HMV!!! Hmmm. Guess I'll cancel my order at Play Asia and order from HMV if they still doesn't ship by next week.

Update 22/02: It shipped!!! That's TWO weeks after I placed the order wtf. Now hoping that it will arrive to me safely. I predict it'd take another one to two weeks. That's what you get for being cheapo and taking free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment