Friday, July 29, 2011

"KISS×KISS collections" Continues

Happened to visit KISS×KISS collections website today and saw their new release announcement! \:D/

Three new volumes will be released on 26/08:

Vol.16 「パーソナリティキス」 川原 アキト (CV:森久保祥太郎)
「ばーか、拗ねんなよ。お前、キスしたくてたまんねーって顔してるぜ?」

Haven't heard of this seiyuu but according to Wiki, he voiced Okita Souji from Hakuouki??? Anyway, this volume features an ex-guitarist of a popular band who is now a radio personality (i.e. radio deejay?). A "mai peesu" person who also has a "sabishigariya" side. ギャップ萌え!!!

Vol.17 「わかぞーキス」 草野 守 (CV:岡本信彦)
「先輩、じゃあ…ご褒美にキスして?」

Also haven't heard of this seiyuu but the character he's voicing is a toshi-shita which is like yums. 8D Vol.12 also featured a toshi-shita character which I enjoyed A LOT (Suzumura Kenichi sounded so cute kyaa) so will definitely be making comparisons. When I first saw the profile, I'm concerned that there'll be an overlap but now I'm starting to see some differences. The character for Vol.12 was an "amaenbo" kind of toshi-shita while the one for this seems to be more on the "koakuma" side? Yeah.

Vol.18 「たまゆらキス」 和歌ノ原 幸輝 (CV:鳥海浩輔)
「さあ教えて?誰と、どんなキスをしたい…?」

ToriKou!!! ♥♥♥ But eh, the character he's voicing doesn't really appeal to me. Not at first impression at least. I'm not really into the lazy type of character unless he comes with a large dose of sexiness aka Mizuhito from Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari. But oh well, it's ToriKou! My favourite seiyuu! And looking at the tagline, there is some hope that this character will come with the dose of sexiness I require. I hope he uses the Kanade voice for this one too (he DID use the Kanade voice for Shukan Soine hurray).

Just for record, my favourite KISS×KISS collections volumes so far (in order of preference) are:

1. KISS x KISS collection Vol.11 Flying Kiss
2. KISS x KISS collection Vol.12 Innocence Kiss
3. KISS x KISS collection Vol.14 Focus Kiss

Vol.11 is voiced by Sugita Tomokazu and well the whole volume was an absolute lol. XD I listen to it quite regularly to amuse myself. Vol.12 was SO CUTE I thought I'd die from moe or something. For Vol.14, I didn't enjoy the ENTIRE thing like I did for Vol.11 and Vol.12 but some of the tracks make me laugh my head off. Oh, and Hino Satoshi's kiss noises are just haa-haa. XD

What is/are your favourite volume/s?

No comments:

Post a Comment