Saturday, July 9, 2011

Starry☆Sky ~in Spring~ Portable Get!

Finally got the PSP version! :D

The game arrived yesterday and I started playing it straight away during the night (I like to play otome games in the night for minimal distractions and interruptions). Decided to do the friendship route first before going for the individual guys.

I'm actually quite excited about playing this even though I've played the PC version already. According to some reviews I've read, the "volume-up" in the PSP version is quite substantial and definitely value-for-money even if you've already played the PC version. (Well in the first place, this thing is like half the price of a regular Otomate PSP otome game.) So far I've went through two new scenes (White Day and sakura blossom viewing) (compared to the PC version) and I'm looking forward to the rest! :D In addition, the fact that I already love the characters makes the game more enjoyable this time round. XD Ever since I started listening to Starry Sky drama CDs, I've grown to love the Spring guys a lot. Their interactions with each other always make me lol.

Ugh I'm so excited about this that I feel like ditching my IMM review and jump to this one after I'm done with Leon's review (writing it now). Shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment