Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shukan Soine Love!!!

Omg I looove the Shukan Soine series. ♥ ♥ ♥

Out of the six CDs released, four of them are by my favourite seiyuus i.e. Toriumi Kousuke (gonna listen to it later), Tachibana Shinnosuke (sexy voice!!!), Terashima Takuma (so cute!!!) and Hirakawa Daisuke (haa haa lol) (in order of preference). Oh man, BlackButterfly, ilu. XD

I hope Toriumi uses his Kanade (Sumire no Tsubomi) voice in the CD. I prefer his Kanade voice over his Yukio (Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi) voice. Tachibana sounded exactly like Yanagi (Sumire no Tsubomi) in his (I can almost pretend it IS Yanagi because even the personality was similar oh man almost fainted in my bed ahaha ahem) and my life would be complete (for the week) if Toriumi uses his Kanade voice here as well. :D

Anyway, I really hope they continue with this series! There're tons of seiyuus whom I hope can participate in this series. Like Katou Masayuki (Shiba-san!!!), Kondou Takashi (Majimaaa!!!), Sugita Tomokazu (Gintoki!!!...plus really loved listening to him in KISS x KISS collection Vol.11 Flying Kiss), Nakai Kazuya (Hijikata-san!!!), Ishida Akira (loved listening to him in Tsun na Petto-kun (Mousou Kareshi series) and Kareshi Igai ~Douryou to no Ayamachi~), Kamiya Hiroshi (Miyajiii!!!), Ono Daisuke (Suzuya!!!) etc. (Fans of Shukan Soine! Any more suggestions?)

Oh by the way, I noticed that BlackButterfly is under the same parent company as honeybee. Just saying. (Also, can I work there please?)

And speaking of honeybee, I hope my Starry Sky ~in Spring~ and Starry Sky ~in Summer~ portables (hurray!) arrive soon. I ordered them two weeks ago. Unfortunately Play-Asia had some problem getting the Summer one (wth) so they decided to ship Spring first last week while Summer was shipped this week. Ugh. Can't wait!!! I've been reading some Starry Sky fanfiction lately and I'm kind of getting into this series again hurhur. (I also hope they will port the After games to PSP. Please do!!! *waves her debit card at honeybee*)

(Apologise for the excessive abuse of brackets. XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment