Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holding It In

I want to play Tsundere S Otome so bad but I'm trying SO HARD not to because I promised myself I won't start a new game until I finished at least half of the games that I've played (less than) halfway through. ><;; I think I'm gonna do up a list of the current games I'm playing now over the weekend. I've been playing otome games for over a year and yet I've only completed ONE game lol. Short attention span I have. I'm almost done with Sumire no Tsubomi though. That was the first otome game I played (and the game whose trial version I played made me decide to seriously find out how to get my hands on these awesome shit). And speaking of which, I have no idea why everyone hates Sumire no Tsubomi! I love it so much. The art is good. The music is good. The seiyuus are good. The characters are all equally good-looking and adorable in their own way (some more than others). Sure, there are those raep routes (which I did find little difficult to digest despite my love for the game) but there are a lot of jun-ai routes too! And some of the 専用ルート are just so touching I swear I baaaww-ed my eyes out while playing through them. Also, although the pace may be a little slow in the beginning, I find it absolutely worth it to uncover all the cute scenes later on. If anyone wants to give it a try, I can tell you which are the raep routes so that you won't have to go through them if you don't want to.

But I digress. I'll leave my rants when I do a review on the game later. Yeah. Anyway, I'm hoping to finish off some games before this year ends, namely Crazy Rabbits, Ijiwaru My Master, Starry Sky ~In Spring~ and erm, maybe Jingi Naki Otome??? God damn that game is sure long lol. Oh, and Hoshi no Oujo 2. I'm actually playing it right now. Omg Satomi-kyouju is hawt. I was actually planning to finish off the sub-characters first but I just found Satomi-kyouju too distractingly attractive and decided to restart the game and go for his route hahaha. *is fickle* But apparently I need to finish the routes of two other main characters first before I can see Satomi-kyouju's good and true endings. Bah.

Oh well, the night is short. I should go and try to finish up my lengthy Unoya (Crazy Rabbits) review post. Hopefully I can get it posted by the end of this week. Do check back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment