Friday, November 26, 2010

Just Saying

Been listening to Morning Musume's Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game everyday lately and every time I hear 「口説き 口説かれて」 I think of Unoya from Crazy Rabbits lol. I think I've made a permanent association between both of them. XD

In other news, I've been looking at Little Cheese's site and reading up about their upcoming otome game. And I realised that 3 of the seiyuus were in Sumire no Tsubomi too!!! And one of them was the one who voiced Kanade!!! DEFINITELY GONNA PLAY THIS. \:D/ (ALSO THERE WAS THIS CG OF THE MAIN GUY FAPPING WHILE SAYING "ANEKI~~~" ZOMG. But he's the heroine's step-brother so technically it's not incest.) (Add: Omg they added more CGs to the gallery and there was one where the heroine was doing it with one of the guys and the step-brother was like watching them through the door crack zomggg.)

Speaking of seiyuus, I was also looking up some seiyuu profiles on Wikipedia and I realised that the SAME person voiced Mutsuki and Hayata in Sumire no Tsubomi! O_O Like eeeeeeh???!!! But they sound like two different persons!!! ありえない。マジありえない。

I used to not care about seiyuus during my anime addiction days but playing otome games has made me pay more attention to them than I thought I ever would. I even have my own list of favourite seiyuus now~ ♥

(I'm almost done with Takumi's review. Should be able to post it over the weekend. At least I hope my OCD character allows it. Been editing the thing like crazy and driving myself crazy while at it lol. Hope to be able to get some otome gaming done as well. Aiming to continue with Hoshi no Oujo 2 and finish up the side characters so that I can finally move on to the two main characters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment