Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hoshi no Oujo Getto Daze!

Change of plans.

I finally got my hands on Hoshi no Oujo!

So I decided that instead of trying to finish up Hoshi no Oujo 2, I'll play Hoshi no Oujo first.

Actually I'd have started on Hoshi no Oujo first if I could. You know, like go in the "order". But annoyingly, I had a hard time looking for it and ended up getting the second series first.

As of now, I'm left with Satomi-kyouju and Souma-sensei for Hoshi no Oujo 2. While I'm really dying to do both of their routes (they are the main characters after all and the past life story is pretty intriguing), the OCD in me commands me to do Hoshi no Oujo first. So yeah, I'm gonna play through that first while suppressing my desire for Satomi-kyouju in the second series. At the very least, I plan to go through the repeat characters first (the main characters in the second series are side characters in the first series).

Also, I've read that it's quite a sad story (I do vaguely remember that it is, having played the trial version before) so I'm totally prepared to bawl my eyes out. *arms self with tissues*

Well then. Off to my shoujo harem heaven. ヾ( ^ _ ^ )マタネー

No comments:

Post a Comment