Sunday, June 5, 2011

Poisoned

Okay. So, like, I really really liked Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari after playing the trial game and am playing the full game now. Just completed Osaki Hideo's route today (f**k the bad endings I actually cried okay *sobs*) and started on Shiba Junichi's. And I just have to say I LOVE SHIBA-SAN!!!!!! Like even though I was playing Hideo's route, I was ogling at Shiba whenever he appears. Despite the fact that I do like Hideo as well. Tsundere osananajimi characters have always been one of my weak points. But...Shiba is just tooo charming for words. *swoons* Oresama characters are another of my weak points. *double swoons* XD

I actually wanted to save Shiba for the last but decided that ugh, I really can't wait. I have a feeling that if I start on other characters first, I'd probably end up ogling at Shiba and not pay attention to the main stories. So yeah, doing Shiba's route first. *makes excuses*

Also, I've checked the walkthroughs and it looks like there's only one good ending per character. Why???!!! T_T

On another note, I've been feeling quite guilty about neglecting my Ijiwaru My Master review for the last few weeks. Shall force myself to return to it...after I finish Shiba's route. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment