Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kannou Mukashibanashi Portable Updates

The website for Kannou Mukashibashi Portable is updated!

Here're the stories they'll be covering in the game:


THEY INCLUDED TWO OF MY FAVOURITEST STORIES (in bold) ZOMG YAYS. \:D/

Actually I've listened to all of the stories except for Issun Boushi and Banchou Sarayashiki. Quite excited to see how they'll game-ify it! I assume they're gonna lengthen the story from the mere 15-20 minutes they had on the drama CD. (What am I saying they obviously have to wtf.)

Personally, I'm hoping they'd retain the implied "haa-haa" scene in Hosokawa Tadaoki's story lol. That was just...haa haa. XD Hirakawa is not my favouritest seiyuu but lately his voice is starting to grow on me. His haa haa voice is just...haa haa lol. ← わけ分からん。

Okay, seriously I'm really concerned that they may "tame" the stories since it's being ported to PSP. Because I read that Sony has some sort of rules about no pr0n in games for their consoles or something? Not sure about how they set the definitions though...but this one should be okay...right? I mean it's just implied haa-haa. :P

Ugh can't wait for the game to be released! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment